Senior BCP Analyst / Developer
The commissioned role will involve analyzing business and technology impacts and assisting in the implementation of business and service continuity requirements as required; coordinating the creation and testing of business and possible IT service continuity plans and procedures; assessing the impact of future changes, and identifying potential improvements. The role holder should, ideally have knowledge and experience of business continuity processes, have some knowledge of business processes, strategies and functional requirements and have knowledge of service management. This person must be an excellent communicator with networking skills who is able to interpret and present technical information into business language.
The main duties are as follows:
- Help to define and assist in the development of business and service continuity compliance for all key services, working cross functionally to accomplish overall objectives.
- Help to perform reviews of business and service continuity procedures and ensure they are current and enforceable and meet business objectives.
- Ability to quickly develop excellent working relationships with internal technology leads, business unit leaders and vendors.
- Assist in the creation of regular reporting and status updates for continuity, as required by senior management and act as a resource for colleagues, help to maintain up-to-date knowledge of all aspects of continuity.
- Ability to be able to work under pressure and think quickly in the event of a true disaster or practiced disaster.
- The successful candidate must have very strong communication skills and be comfortable working with all levels of staff throughout the full business continuity life cycle.
Other required attributes include:
- Prior experience of large, complex business continuity projects and programs.
- The ability to assess business requirements and define appropriate Service Continuity solutions
- Be a team player and have a “passion” for continuity solutions and be customer focused to drive consistent high-quality delivery.
- An understanding of IT infrastructure in dynamic and ever changing environments.
- Knowledge and experience of Business and/or Service Continuity processes, some knowledge of business processes, strategies and functional requirements and some knowledge of service management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, and/or minimum of 3-5 years relevant industry experience.
- Prior experience of coordinating/leading large Business and/or Service projects and programs.
If interested please send your resume to our admin department with the Subject Title: Senior BCP Analyst or for more information send a message through our CONTACT US page.